dIFine® Digital Immunofluoresence*
FDA-cleared dIFine is the next generation in indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) imaging and pattern recognition with an automated digital microscope and intelligent software designed to acquire, analyze, display and store digital images of ZEUS IFA slides.
Focus on the Positives.
Your lab is focused on many things: efficiency, accuracy and more importantly – productivity. Now, you can increase your lab’s productivity by easily screening out negative IFA samples, so you can focus your time and attention where it matters.
ZEUS Scientific is proud to introduce the next generation in Digital IFA Imaging and Interpretation!
- Quick positive/negative determination-
- High level batch or slide view to quickly view and validate negative samples
- State of the Art Image Acquisition-
- Well is fully digitized as a mosaicing of contiguous images
- 0.5 micron per pixel resolution allows you to zoom-in without losing clarity
- Easily navigate the well with a click of the mouse
- Scans, digitizes and analyzes 96 wells in under an hour (<30 seconds/well) and begins populating the image as each well is scanned
- Positive/Negative determination performed as the system is scanning each well
- Small footprint with a motorized stage that holds 8 slides
Powerful analytics with a simple and intuitive user interface that improve the user experience.
- Intelligent analytics quickly deliver positive/negative results and has been programmed to suggest eight common ANA patterns*
- Homogenous, speckled, centromere, nucleolar, nuclear dots, nuclear membrane, cytoplasmic (ribosomal) and cytoplasmic (mitochondrial)
- More than 100 features analyzed per cell for pattern identification
- Wizard guided modules allows for multiple views of results
- High level batch view
- Individual slide view with thumbnail of images
- Well view
- Mitotic cell identification and location
- Multi-analyte view for side by side comparison of images
- Built-in pattern guide for side by side comparison of images
Defining Ease of Use.
- No dark room required
- No additional filters (e.g. DAPI) required to search or focus on nuclei
- Wizard guided user interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Connection to LIS and to front end slide processing instruments
- Online remote access and file sharing available
Find Out More.
Contact ZEUS today: email@example.com or click below to find your ZEUS Scientific Representative.
* FDA 510(k) cleared. All suggested results obtained with ZEUS dIFine must be confirmed by a trained operator.