dIFine® Digital Immunofluorescence*
FDA-cleared dIFine is the next generation in indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) imaging and pattern recognition with an automated digital microscope and intelligent software designed to acquire, analyze, display and store digital images of ZEUS IFA slides.
- Crisp, clear images of virtually the whole well to navigate
- Each well scanned at high resolution in less than 30 seconds (less than 1 hour for 8 slides/96 wells)
- Mitotic cells identified and located in the well for all 8 designated patterns
You must see it to believe it! Watch the demo video below:
Focus on the Positives.
Your lab is focused on many things: efficiency, accuracy and more importantly – productivity. Now, you can increase your lab’s productivity by easily screening out negative IFA samples, so you can focus your time and attention where it matters.
ZEUS Scientific is proud to introduce the next generation in Digital IFA Imaging and Interpretation!
- Quick positive/negative determination-
- High-level batch or slide view to quickly view and validate negative samples
- State of the Art Image Acquisition-
- Well is fully digitized with a mosaic of contiguous images
- 0.5 micron per pixel resolution allows you to zoom-in without losing clarity
- Easily navigate the well with a click of the mouse
- Scans, digitizes and analyzes 96 wells in under an hour (<30 seconds/well) and begins populating the image as each well is scanned
- Positive/Negative determination performed as the system is scanning each well
- Small footprint with a motorized stage that holds 8 slides
Powerful analytics with a simple and intuitive user interface that improve the user experience.
- Intelligent analytics quickly deliver positive/negative results and has been FDA-cleared to suggest eight common ANA patterns*
- Homogenous, speckled, centromere, nucleolar, nuclear dots, nuclear membrane, cytoplasmic (ribosomal) and cytoplasmic (mitochondrial)
- More than 100 features analyzed per cell for pattern identification
- Wizard guided modules allows for multiple views of results
- High-level batch view
- Individual slide view with thumbnail of images
- Well view
- Mitotic cell identification and location
- Multi-analyte view for side-by-side comparison of images
- Built-in pattern guide for side-by-side comparison of images
Defining Ease of Use.
- No dark room required
- No additional filters (e.g. DAPI) required to search or focus on nuclei
- Wizard guided user interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Connection to LIS and to front end slide processing instruments
- Online remote access and file sharing available
Find Out More.
Learn about the ZEUS SP30, IFA slide processor for dIFine - the other component of the dIFine 30 system.
Contact ZEUS today at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to find your ZEUS Scientific Representative.
* FDA 510(k) cleared. All suggested results obtained with ZEUS dIFine must be confirmed by a trained operator.