Specificity Matters when Selecting a SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test
ZEUS Rapid SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Antibody Test System
ZEUS Rapid SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG has been validated according to FDA guidelines established for serological assays, meeting the criteria to be distributed to where it is needed most and is now shipping. ZEUS Scientific has heard your requests for help and is committed to providing easy-to-use solutions that will help address the public health threat posed by COVID-19.
ZEUS Rapid SARS CoV-2 IgM/IgG Antibody Test System delivers
with over 98% Specificity and no demonstrated cross reactivity to other coronaviruses.
ZEUS Rapid SARS CoV-2 IgM/IgG has a combined Specificity of (159/161), 98.8% providing confidence in your results
- 95 healthy SARS-CoV-2 negative patients were tested with ZEUS Rapid SARS CoV-2 IgM/IgG, and 94 tested negative demonstrating 98.9% specificity. Testing was performed in duplicate, the one discrepant sample tested negative in one of the duplicates.
- Cross-Reactivity data demonstrates ZEUS Rapid SARS-CoV-2 does not react to other coronaviruses. 5 patients that were seropositive for the following coronaviruses, OC43 (n=2), NL63 (n=2) and HKU1 (n=1) tested negative on our test.
- 61 patients that tested positive for a variety of other diseases were tested with ZEUS Rapid SARS CoV-2, and 60 of the patients tested negative. Based on these results, our test is 98.4% specific.
Why does this matter?
A false positive SARS-CoV-2 antibody test may lead to a patient believing they have specific antibodies and some protection from the virus (SARS-CoV-2). If a recent infection is suspected, a false positive result may lead to a recommendation for isolation of the patient, monitoring of household or other close contacts for symptoms, patient isolation that might limit contact with family or friends and may increase contacts with other potentially COVID-19 infected patients, limits in the ability to work, or other unintended adverse effects.
|Test with Confidence. Test with ZEUS.|
- Order Today: call 1.800.286.2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Product Code POC7801.
- Questions? We have answers. Visit ZeusCovid.com or email email@example.com to ensure you are able to order today!
The ZEUS Scientific FamilyBack Share