Focus on ANA IFA positives with dIFine®
ZEUS dIFine® quickly allows you to batch negative results
As the rise in autoimmunity cases increases1, so does the amount of antinuclear antibody testing (ANA) by indirect immunofluorescent assay (IFA). The American College of Rheumatology considers ANA IFA testing using HEp-2 cells the gold standard for ANA screening. Beyond the negative and positive results, ANA pattern determinations provide direction for additional testing to assist the physician to reach a diagnosis.
Typically, during ANA screening, a large proportion of results are negative. ZEUS dIFine saves you time by quickly allowing you to batch, review and validate negative results allowing you to focus your attention on the positives.
Two clicks to batch and validate negative results
- Select Negative Filter to review negative wells
- Validate all negative results
Let ZEUS dIFine save you time!
- Automated acquisition, analysis, display and storage of images
- One click of a button for identification and location of all mitotic cells
- Quick positive/negative identification AND suggested interpretation of 8 common ANA patterns*
- Multiple slide views and sorting features for easy batch review and release of negative samples
- ZEUS Scientific on-board atlas of images for reference when identifying patterns and for training purposes
ZEUS is defining the future of IFA imaging
ZEUS dIFine is the next generation in IFA imaging and pattern recognition. An automated digital scanner with intelligent software, it is designed to acquire, analyze, display and store digital images of ZEUS HEp-2 IFA slides*. ZEUS is taking your ANA IFA testing to the next level by pairing our top tier IFA ANA HEp-2 products with our dIFine system and quickly delivering positive/negative results and interpretation of 8 distinct ANA HEp-2 patterns: homogenous, speckled, centromere, nucleolar, nuclear dots, nuclear membrane, cytoplasmic (ribosomal) and cytoplasmic (mitochondrial).*
|Learn how to save time with ZEUS dIFine! Schedule your demo today!|
There is so much more to see.
The ZEUS Scientific Team
1 Reference: Increasing Prevalence of Antinuclear Antibodies in the United States GE. Dinse et al. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2020 June; 72(6): 1026-1035. Foi. 10.1002/art/41214
*For Investigational Use Only. The performance characteristics of this product have not been established. Pending US FDA 510(k) clearance. All suggested results obtained with ZEUS dIFine must be confirmed by a trained operator.