Test with confidence
First to receive U.S. FDA clearance for a serological test system to aid in the diagnosis of Lyme disease in 1989, you can depend on the quality and experience of ZEUS Scientific to provide powerfully efficient solutions for ELISA processing.
Superior sensitivity and specificity
ZEUS Borrelia MTTT® first-tier assay
- ZEUS ELISA™ Borrelia VlsE1/pepC10 IgG/IgM Test System is a dual antigen combination of recombinant VlsE1 and synthetic pepC10 achieving superior clinical sensitivity in detecting early, acute Lyme disease by testing two antigens in the same well.
ZEUS Borrelia MTTT second-tier assay options
Utilizing the ZEUS ELISA universal protocol, these systems support a streamlined workflow for maximum throughput.
- ZEUS ELISA™ Borrelia burgdorferi IgG/IgM Test System
- ZEUS ELISA™ Borrelia burgdorferi IgM Test System
- ZEUS ELISA™ Borrelia burgdorferi IgG Test System
With the ZEUS Borrelia MTTT and ZEUS ELISA™ Test Systems, labs benefit from:
- Streamlined throughput using a universal procedure with identical incubation times, temperatures and wash steps
- Common reagents shared across most assays with efficient multi-batching on the same plate
- Visual verification of sample addition with SAVe Diluent® so no well is missed