ZEUS Borrelia MTTT™: A paradigm shift in testing for Lyme disease
Lyme disease, if diagnosed and treated early, can be cured completely, however early cases are often missed by current lab testing methods - delaying the proper treatment.1
Now there's a better way!
FDA-cleared all-ELISA ZEUS Borrelia MTTT™ is the simple, sensitive and specific alternative that is changing the game in Lyme disease testing.
- Proven to significantly reduce the number of missed clinically positive patient samples while maximizing lab efficiency.
- Replaces the second-tier immunoblot test with a second ZEUS ELISA
- Improves overall lab workflow and cost efficiency
It’s time for a paradigm shift in Lyme disease testing.
Lyme disease: a growing global problem
- Most cases of North American Lyme disease originate from infection with the B. burgdorferi sensu stricto species of Borrelia.2
- Cases of Lyme disease have almost tripled since the 1990s to over 300,000 annually3 and have been found in all 50 states.4
- More than 360,000 cases reported in Europe over the last two decades.5
- 3.4 million Lyme disease tests are performed in the U.S. each year.6
- Lyme disease can mimic the symptoms of fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and over 350 other conditions7 making definitive diagnosis a challenge.
Let's change the game together!
To learn how easy it is to adopt the ZEUS Borrelia MTTT™ algorithm in your laboratory, e-mail us today!
To speak with an Account Manager about ZEUS Borrelia MTTT™ or our broad menu of simple and flexible infectious disease and autoimmune disease test systems, please call 1-800-286-2111 or (908) 526-3744.